Welcome to the online home of Kenneth John Odle.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.
- I also majored in English. (Please see my Resume.)
- I'm pretty good at explaining things (and I doing so).
- As a corollary, I'm also a good technical writer (and I really enjoy that).
- I have spent most of my career managing, either people, projects, or classrooms.
- I'm a big fan of open source software (and have spend a lot of time working with WordPress, Moodle, MediaWiki, and DokuWiki).
About this website:
- A lot of the resources here are items I developed to use in the classroom.
- Some of the resources here related to open source software packages and are licensed accordingly.
- I don't update this website as often as I would like, but when I do, you can identify that content like this:
- A red check mark ( ) indicates new items.
- A blue chevron ( ) indicates items with recent updates.
- You can always check the changelog for the latest updates.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please feel free to contact me. Thank you for visiting today.
Today is , which is day number of the year.
This Week's TED Talk:
5 Tips to Improve Your Critical Thinking: