I've moved on to ClassicPress from WordPress. I will now develop all my themes and plugins exclusively for ClassicPress.
d12 Message Blocks
This plugin makes it possible to add MediaWiki-style message blocks to the top of your pages and posts.
- Documentation on my wiki.
- Bleeding-edge development on my personal git repo
- Want to contribute? Fork me on GitHub.
d12 MLA Citations
Make It So
He's Dead, Jim
- You can view the plugins I've created for WordPress on wordpress.org
- You can see demos of those plugins on my new WordPress demo site
- The documentation for those plugins is on my wiki
- I've also created a new theme for WordPress: Atticus Finch. It's still in beta, so it's not yet available from wordpress.org
- You can view a demo here.
- You can view the documentation on my wiki.
I have written a number of WordPress tutorials, which you can read on my tech blog, Up Past Midnight. I also write tutorials for the Graphene theme.