I used to write an RSS feed to notify people of updates to this site. (Yes, I used to write XML by hand.) The problem is that nobody really uses RSS feeds anymore. Thus, this page.
- Updated my resume to include some additional software proficiencies.
- Nothing exciting here: I simply rearranged the menu on the right (on the bottom if you're on mobile) to emphasize more recent endeavors. Nothing was removed, just rearranged.
- Updated my resume page to reflect the new position at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories I acquired in November 2021.
- Deleted several links on my WordPress page, as WordPress has seen fit to remove my repos, without ceremony, and without notification.
Please note: the WordPress section will be removed sometime in the next few months.
- Updated the main page.
- I took down the bookstore, since I don't sell enough books there to make Amazon happy.
- Numerous behind-the-scene tweaks, bugfixes, and upgrades.
- Added a page for fun things.
- Added a page for mailing lists, since I have a couple of them in the works.
- I remembered that I'm on tumblr , so I've dusted that off and added a link to that in the header.
- Updated icon set to Font Awesome 5.0.13 .
- Updated some behind-the-scenes code as a result of the Font Awesome change. It needed to be done.
- Rearranged the English page.
A new year, a new web host, a new beginning! (Also, PHP 7!)
The Lit Project
- Added “Such, Such Were the Joys” by George Orwell
- I have completely updated the menu (which appears to the right on a desktop, or at the bottom of the page on a mobile device). The page you are on is no longer a link and is highlighted.
- Patched some security holes in my config files. (No details on this one—no script kiddies, please!)
- English — Added "Writing About Plot" and a Freytag Pyramid in .svg format.
- Science — Added "Common Names of Plant Families" to address a deficit in most wildflower guides.
- The Lit Project — Added The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Du Bois.