Resume of Kenneth John Odle
Data Reviewer, November 2021 - Present
- Review experimental data to ensure procedures and methods were followed, and that the resulting data is accurate, valid, and clear.
- Perform strategic data analysis and identify patterns to improve metrics.
- Authorize certificates of analysis and other client reports to ensure that the reported data meets client protocols and specifications.
- Ensure laboratory adherance to GLP/GMP requirements, and apply GLP/GMP in all areas of responsibility as appropriate.
- Participate in laboratory investigations with regard to non-compliant results.
- Empower — Used for chromatographic analysis and reporting of results.
- Tiamo — Used to manage titration equipment and data gaterhing.
- Citrix Workspace — Used to access laboratory applications remotely.
- Jira — For issue tracking in chromatography and titration software.
Operations Specialist, July 2016 - October 2021
- Audit all new part submission packets to verify compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standards; to customer blueprints, standards, and requirements; and to AIAG PPAP standards.
- Write management review for annual ISO recertification audit.
- Update monthly quality metrics; audit processes quarterly to ensure compliance with internal processes and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Train all new employees and annually re-train and re-certify current employees.
- Audit outgoing customer orders and approve them for shipment.
- Participate in quality investigations and write final reports.
- Design and implement poke-yokes as part of CAPAs.
- Provide general IT support.
- Redesigned and rewrote process turtles to include a flow chart for greater clarity, resulting in improved training, greater customer satisfaction, and fewer non-conformities.
- Wrote and implemented a style guide for technical documentation, and rewrote work instructions accordingly, increasing clarity and consistency, leading to better training and reducing the number of non-conformities.
- Implemented an online kanboard system to organize and document ongoing short term and long term projects, providing increased transparency and accountability.
- Utilized existing bug-tracking software to track 8Ds, eliminating the need for paper or electronic documents, and centralizing the data captured, increasing transparency and accountability, and more efficiently documenting lessons learned and organizational knowledge.
- Implemented an online training system using Moodle, resulting in increased training rates, more efficient on-boarding, and improved data capture and retention, eliminating a perennial nonconformity during annual ISO audits.
- Designed and implemented a highly structured three-week on-boarding and training system to increase retention of temp-to-hire employees, resulting in decreased turnover.
- Implemented, organized, and chaired weekly planning, production, and quality meetings to improve internal communication and collaboration, increase transparency, and reduce miscommunication.
- Redesigned website to increase web presence, which resulted in the acquisition of several new customers.
- MIsys Manufacturing — Used for purchasing raw material, managing inventory, managing manufacturing process and subcontractors, maintaining controlled lists of suppliers and products, and producing paperwork for customer orders.
- QuickBooks Pro — Used for maintaining customer lists, purchasing MRO materials, and pushing product from inventory to sales to process customer orders.
- Filemaker Pro — Built a database to maintain inspections performed by QC on incoming product.
d12 Web Design and Development
Owner, 2011 - 2015
- Custom web site design and hosting
- Installation and design of content management systems: WordPress, Moodle, MediaWiki
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Web analytics and security
Fourth Coast Apparel
- Graphic design
- Preparation of artwork
- Web design and maintenance
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Windows, Apple OSX, and Linux (Ubuntu) operating systems
- Foss web applications, including:
- Audio Editing:
- Video Editing:
- Web development languages and scripts:
- Linux CLI
View my teaching experience and certification
- English Major — Western Michigan University, December 2010
- Over 45 undergraduate hours in English.
- 12 hours in English methods courses.
- Dean’s List every semester.
- Awarded Nash Scholarship in English Education.
- Member of Sigma Tau Delta, the international English honors society.
- Bachelor of Science — Western Michigan University, June 1995
- Biology major, Group Science Minor.
- Emphasis in Plant Biology and Ecology.
- Member, Sigma Tau Delta — Western Michigan University
- Recipient, Nash Scholarship in English Eduction — Western Michigan University